COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN TUSCAN OLIVE OIL
Cold pressed extra virgin olive oil harvested in the hills of Florence.
A blend obtained from the typical varieties of the area. Perfectly balanced with a glazed gold-green colour and a fresh herbaceous and fruity touch yet gently pungent. Early harvested olives to guarantee a high content of antioxidant polyphenols.
- Bottle 250ml and 750ml - € 14,00
- Stainless steel can 3L and 5 L - € 42,00
- Bag in the box 3L - € 70,00
PREMIUM HOMEMADE HERB SALT
Genuine Ingredients only. Organic Herbs from our garden. Whole marine Italian salt.
Given the high quality of the ingredients, it is recommended to add it at the end of the cooking timeor to use it raw on meats, vegetables, pasta, rice, and soft cheeses.
Available in three flavours (glass jar 165g):
- Tuscan - with Chianti red wine and freshly grinded rosemary. Coarse salt infused for 48 hours in a reduction of Chianti wine P.G.I.- € 5,00
- Aceto Balsamico – Semi-fine salt infused for 48 hours in a reduction of balsamic vinegar of Modena P.G.I.- € 5,00
- Porcini – Fine salt with the addition of dried porcini mushrooms of Italian origin and fresh wild mint.- € 6,50
PURE RAW UNFILTERED HONEY
Unfiltered honey produced in respect of the nature and the bees without the use of chemicals. Cold extraction method to preserve naturally-occurring enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories making it an effective way to naturally boost the immune system, fight infections and soothe sore throats.
Chesnutt - Dark in colour, it has a unique taste, highly appreciated by those who like an intense, less sweet honey. It is excellent with aged cheeses or to fight the symptoms of a cold.
Wildflowers – Light and fruity It’s ideal for use in cooking or in baking or as a sweetener for tea or smoothies. One of the best honeys for simply drizzling onto your choice of breakfast foods.
Available in: Glass jar 500g and 1kg - € 6,00